Graduate Teaching Assistant
LaRC Lab Research Assistant
Aug 2017 – Aug 2018
• Research Area: DIVA model (divergent auto-encoder model of category learning, an artificial neural network that uses reconstructive learning to solve N-way classification tasks)
• Implemented the Hyper Opt approach for hyperparameters selection
• Compared the performance between Hyper Opt and Grid Search on Neural Network model
• Constructed a softmax convolutional neural network
• Compared to the performance of DIVA_CNN and Softmax_CNN
• Developed and update applications.
• Wrote a competitive analysis report for two medical apps.
• Created and update websites using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, and SQL Server.
• Created and update web applications using c#, SQL Server, XML.
• Fixed two Ethical Training web applications.
• Developed a WinForms application used to export data from database in any format and import XML file into the data table.